Blog Post #8


  • Diggo has been an extremely useful tool because it has taught me many things such as how to bookmark & annotate a website. I can use it in the educational environment by creating an assignment where students all annotate the same resource while also being able to see their classmates thought which is like a pseudo discussion. I can use with with fellow teachers & team members by relaying & receiving resources that could better my profession. I can use it individually by annotating important resources that I find to better understand the content.
  • Powerpoint can be used in various ways so to satisfy Bloom's Taxonomy. It can be used by the teacher to rekey information that students must 1.Remember, which can include questions to guide & gauge student 2.Understanding. By assigning a powerpoint student must learn to 3.Apply the information they learned & 4. Analyze its intricacies which would lead them to 5.Evaluate the information in order to 6. Create a cohesive & engaging powerpoint that they can share with the class.
  • In order to keep the myself knowledgeable & aware of technology trends in education, I will likely use EdSurge because it constantly updates with current news articles that tell what's trending & what innovations we'll likely see in education. Its also very reliable as it provides information to contact authors & editors. It also its concurrently updated so news is always daily recent. Here is a screenshot of the website:

    Comments